Anti-Age Renovating Smoothing Cream
Labo Transdermic  Anti-Age Renovating Smoothing Cream is an intensive Anti-Age Transdermic Care for mature skin with marked microrelief.
- Retinyl Palmitate stimulates cell renewal and fosters skin regeneration with smoothing effect;
- Tocopheryl Acetate plays a strong antioxidant, anti-ageing and restoring function;
- Calcium Gluconate supports the exchanges between the cells and optimizes their functions;
- Ozonized Oleic Acid conveys oxygen in the form of ozone, thus improving cellular respiration and metabolism;
- Folic Acid contributes to the synthesis of amino acids and nuclear acids;
- Riboflavin intervenes in the metabolic processes and in cell energy production.
How to use: Use preferably in the evening after cleansing. Smooth onto face and neck and follow with the Anti-Age Renovating Smoothing Cream. During the treatment, it is recommended to limit the exposure to sunlight and artificial UV rays.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.
Check out our Instagram for amazing skin and hair care [ beaute.ae_ ]
Hyaluronic acid is substance that is naturally produced by your body.
Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist.
Hyaluronic acid has a variety of uses. Many people take it as a supplement, but it’s also used in topical serums, eye drops and injections.
Topical treatments with hyaluronic acid helps to maintain a youthful-looking appearance by replenishing the hyaluronic acid content in our skin that diminishes as we grow older, which contributes to significant dryness, sagging and wrinkling.
Hyaluronic Acid is NOT going to replace your elastin but, it can help with the appearance of tightness in the skin. As it fills the skin with moisture, hyaluronic acidtightens the overall complexion. It helps firm facial contours for a more youthful appearance.
Good Patient ?
The acid's ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It is a fantastic hydrator for individuals with dry, eczema-prone or post-procedure (after chemical peel, laser treatment or resurfacing) skin.
What to look for
Lots of topical treatments contain hyaluronic acid contain between 0.25 to 2.5 percent. However, at Beaute.ae, we feel that products with at least 1 percent for more a notable benefit.
Please note : Hyaluronic acid needs to be applied regularly for best effects because it sits on the skin surface (unless used in the injectable form).
Diane's tip :
Hyaluronic Acid is great for anti-aging so yes it'll be great for under-eye wrinkles. No, you won't peel. ... Fortunately, we can replace that moisture by applying hyaluronic acid through products. It's safe definitely a skin care favorite used widely in the industry. So, during my skin care routine I apply my hyaluronic serum on my eyes area before applying my eye cream.