Crescina from Labo Suisse helps promote the physiological hair growth, restores and strengthens the scalp for women and men.
[ Same family as Fillerina & Labo Transdermic also sold on Beaute.ae ]
- How to choose between Crescina Re-Growth and Crescina Hair Follicular Islands?
- Crescina Re-Growth is suitable for those people with thinning hair problems, and in particular for those approaching the Treatment for the first time. It is recommended also for the maintenance (1 or 2 vials per week after the 2-month cycle)
- Crescina Hair Follicular Islands, instead, is normally recommended for those people who already used Crescina, for a greater activity on the Follicular Islands and not only on the single hair follicles.
- Is it normal to feel a slight itching sensation once the product has been applied on the scalp?
- Absolutely yes. Crescina ampoules contain vasodilator ingredients, so it is natural to feel some tingling, redness or even burning immediately after their application. These symptoms should disappear a few minutes or a few hours later. If the symptoms persist and become annoying, we suggest that you rinse the scalp thoroughly. During the application, you should be careful to protect your face; once this skin is more sensitive.
- Can I use Crescina treatment during pregnancy/breastfeeding?
- Crescina can be used during pregnancy/breastfeeding. However, because of the peculiarities of this particular physiological condition, Labo usually recommends to inform your doctor about the application of the treatment.
- Can I dye my hair during the treatment?
- In order not to stress too much the scalp, it is advisable to suspend the treatment when you dye your hair and to resume the application from the day after.
- Do I need to buy a shampoo of the same products?
- It is not essential to buy a shampoo of the same line. It is important, however, to use a mild shampoo: from this point of view, Crescina shampoo guarantees the maximum quality.
- How long does the treatment last?
- The minimum period of application is 2 months, although it is usually recommended to apply the treatment for at least 3 months.
- Since which age can I start to use Crescina?
- You should have reached adulthood. In order to choose the dosage that best suits your needs, it is useful to consult Hamilton / Norwood thinning scale for men and Ludwig / Savin thinning scale for women.
- How soon, after the star of Crescina treatment application, results will begin to be visible?
- Results depend on the individual conditions. According to the in-vivo tests on volunteers, 100% of the subjects obtained positive results in terms of new hair growth after 4 months of treatment.
- What are the differences between Crescina vials for women and for men
- Crescina Man and Woman preparations differ since the formulas are specifically designed for the hair characteristics of the two sexes. For example, men's vials contain a lower quantity of emollient substances as their hair is usually oilier than women's hair, who, on the other hand - by virtue of straighteners, hairdryers and dyes - have drier hair. It is therefore preferable that men use men's vials, while women use women’s vials, although, as you can easily imagine, there is no harm in case of reverse use (in the presence of very oily hair, in fact, we recommend a woman to use the treatment with men's ampoules).