Hyseac Gentle Exfoliating Mask
Uriage Hyséac Gentle Exfoliating Mask is an innovative face gel designed to be used two ways: as a mask, or as a scrub.
Infused with Kaolin, a naturally occurring mineral that helps to cleanse and exfoliate the surface of the skin, and Uriage Thermal Water, an all-natural ingredient that calms the skin and relieves sensations of discomfort, this product promises to clear the complexion with its combined double effectiveness.
- Kaolin is a naturally occurring clay mineral that helps to cleanse and exfoliate debris and dead cells on the surface of the skin;
- Uriage Thermal Water, which is pure and naturally rich in mineral salts and trace elements, soothes the skin and relieves sensations of discomfort.
How to use:
To use as a mask, apply a fine layer of Uriage Hyséac Gentle Exfoliating Mask on the face. Leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly without massaging. To use as a scrub, apply the product to wet skin and massage gently with circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with the eyes.
For over 2,000 years, Uriage Thermal Water has travelled through the heart of the French Alps, taking 75 years to pass through the rocks.
Since 1992, Uriage has incorporated the soothing benefits of Uriage thermal water into specialist skincare products that care for the skin of the entire family on a daily basis.
Uriage skincare has become known as one of the worlds leading dermo-cosmetic brands specialising in skin care conditions to help soothe sensitive skin. Designed in conjunction with pharmacists, specific skin conditions including Roseliane, acne & sensitive skin can be treated with Uriage skin care products.
Oily skin is caused by an over-production of oil in the sebaceous glands. It is caused by many factors, but mostly due to hormonal imbalances, using an incorrect mixture of skincare products which then cause imbalances, or hereditary issues.
Since people with this skin type have an increased rate of sebum production they often experience trouble with blocked pores. This leads to both blackheads and pimples. Blackheads show up as small black dots on the skins’ surface, with the sebum manifesting deeper down in the pore. The black colour is caused by the skins’ own pigment being oxidised and the rest of the pores’ contents are old skin cells and sebum.
A common belief is that oily skin needs to be treated with products that dry your skin out. This is quite the opposite, oily skin needs gentle skincare with products that are designed to balance the skins’ sebum production whilst moisturising it. Dry skin can cause more oil to be produced as the skin tries to compensate for the lack of moisture.
- A mild moisturiser or gel is a good way to keep the skin hydrated without making it more oily.
- Deep cleansing the skin is fine, as long as it is done with mild products. Sometimes, depending on how your skin feels, just an astringent facial water can be enough.
- A good complement to your skincare routine are exfoliants that work to open up the blocked pores so that the sebum can easily be removed. Oily skin generally ages more slowly than dry skin because the sebum protects and naturally lubricates the skin.