Zo Skin Health [By Obagi]
Radical Night Repair
Zo Skin Health [By Obagi] Radical Night Repair helps to improve skin texture and uneven pigmentation, and to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Innovative formulation ensures stability for maximum anti-aging benefits
- Helps improve skin’s brightness, reduces appearance/look of brown spots and provides a more even tone
- Provides antioxidant protection against signs of free radical damage
- Combats irritation to help calm and soothe the skin
- High potency microencapsulated retinol: Skin elasticity and natural collagen health
- Vitamins C, E and A, edelweiss and marubium vulgare plant stem cells: Provides multiple antioxidant protection to prevent future skin aging
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum (sichuan pepper) fruit extract, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract: Complex suppresses appearance of inflammation and redness to restore a more youthful skin tone
- Glycerin and plukenetia volubilis seed oil: Hydrates and restores the skin barrier with essential lipids to reverse dry, dull skin
At ZO® Skin Health, they believe the only way to achieve skin health is through the power of science. With world-renowned dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi as their legacy, ZO® Skin Health pushes the boundaries of medical-grade skincare. Combining our innovative approach, powerful technologies and product education, ZO® brings a new perspective to traditional skincare.
ZO® provides comprehensive solutions for creating and maintaining healthy skin for anyone regardless of age, ethnicity, unique skin condition or skin type. From correcting sun damage + pigmentation to preventing + protecting against future damage, ZO® has your skin health covered.
• Founder and medical director of ZO Skin Health, Inc.
• Author, Obagi Skin Health Restoration & Rejuvenation (1999) and The Art of Skin Health Restoration & Rejuvenation: The Science of Clinical Practice (2015)
For more than 35 years, Dr. Zein Obagi, Board-Certified Dermatologist, has pioneered advanced skincare solutions based on his philosophy of creating healthy skin as opposed to merely treating disease and damage. His visionary approach has earned him an international reputation as a leading authority on skin health and rejuvenation. He is ranked among the world’s top experts on chemical peels and is highly skilled in treating skin of color, often tackling the most difficult cases from around the world.
Inspired by the legacy + breakthrough contributions of Dr. Obagi, ZO® Skin Health continues to redefine and advance the science of skin health.
The innovation continues
Focusing on strengthening the patient-physician relationship by providing comprehensive protocols for both in office and beyond. Their continuum of offerings are suitable for any patient, and support our guiding belief that skin health should be backed by science, rather than by trends.
Their commitment also extends to protecting you from accessing expired or fraudulent products sold by unauthorized ZO® retailers. We lead the industry with our Anti-Diversion efforts. For this reason, ZO® Skin Health products are only available through our Physician Online Store and our ZO® Authorized Physicians.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.