Anti-Age Tightening Lifting Serum
Labo Transdermic Anti-Age Tightening Lifting Serum has a preparation that is recommended for mature skin with intense and visible relaxation, especially in the oval of the face.
Transdermal Penetration Ingredients:
- Are Glycine, Alanine and Proline molecules delivered to the skin as these amino acids make up a large percentage of the skin's basic collagen, responsible for its density and firmness
- Thiamine is vitamin B1, the lack of which inhibits the function of fibroblasts and collagen metabolism.
- Trypeptide-10 Citrulline increases skin density by organizing collagen fibers metabolic process by enhancing the production of energy by cells.
- The 8 molecules of Hyaluronic Acid with different molecular weight of the Fillerina complex, penetrate differently into the layers of the skin, both the epidermis and the dermis, offering the skin essential benefits.
How to use: Apply morning and / or evening after cleansing. Apply with light pressure to the face and neck with upward movements and then apply the Anti-Age Tightening Lifting Cream. This serum activates an immediate tightening effect.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.