ISDINCEUTICS Night Peel 10x2ml
ISDINCEUTICS Night Peel is a peeling serum with a combination of powerful AHA which renews the skin and reduces the aging signs within just 4 weeks.
Thanks to the powerful combination of chemical peeling agents with a moisturizing ingredient, this serum is able to deeply renew the skin while at the same time leaving it soft and nourished.
The surface of the skin becomes even, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced and the skin tone becomes even thanks to the exfoliation process.
- Glycolic acid exfoliates the skin and boosts the cellular turnover in order to achieve an anti-aging effect by boosting the collagen synthesis;
- Tartaric and Malic acid gently exfoliate the surface of the skin, reducing wrinkles and imperfections;
- Saccharide Isomerate is a naturally-derived moisturizing ingredient which deeply hydrates the skin and improves the skin barrier.
How to use:
Break the ampoule and retrieve half of the content. Apply ISDINCEUTICS Night Peel in the evening onto cleansed skin, avoiding the eye contour. Use the remainder of the ampoule within 48h.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.