In-Shower Tanning Lotion
St Tropez In-Shower Tanning Lotion is the most convenient way to tan‚Äîsimply apply in the shower and rinse in just three minutes. Great for all skin tones and types, it delivers a natural-looking, bronze glow and extreme moisture without streaking or transferring onto clothing. It is made with a 100 percent natural DHA and infused with sweet almond oil to nourish the skin for a smooth, soft, hydrated finish. Use daily to gradually build an intense tan.
- Contains Sweet Almond Oil for up to 24-hour hydration.
- Streak-free and easy to apply.
How to apply:
Fully cleanse and wash in a warm shower. With the shower off, generously apply the product to wet skin in circular motions with your hands to create even coverage. Wash palms after application. Wait 3 minutes. Fully rinse off with warm water only. Gently dry yourself, before getting dressed. After showering, the self-tan actives will naturally start to work, developing gradually and deepening with regular reapplication within the shower.
St.Tropez self tan is an award winning UK tanning range.
You will get a beautiful glow all year long with their gradual and instant tanning products. A natural looking tan that lasts for days after just one application, perfect for all of your sunkissed needs.
Preferred self-tan from London Fashion Show high-end designers
- Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Moisturise dry areas including hands, elbows, knees, ankles, feet and any light hair.
- Step 2: For best results, apply to skin using our Tan Applicator Mitt in upward circular motions, ensuring all areas are covered. Finally, lightly glide the excess gel on your Mitt over hands and feet. The product gives a light gleam to guide your application and ensure no missed patches.
- Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed. No need to rinse off. You will see a glow after 3 hours, but before getting skin wet, allow 8 hours for your natural looking tan to fully develop.
- Step 4: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as required.
Also ! Check our blog for pictures tutorial.