Self Tanning Tinted Mousse
Enliven skin with Vita Liberata Fabulous Tinted Tan Mousse, a gentle tanning mousse that moisturises skin and creates a lasting tan over four to eight hours. Infused with melon, aloe vera, and lychee extracts, this mousse offers a range of antioxidant benefits while soothing and balancing the skin.
This tinted tanning mousse is formulated with certified organic ingredients, ensuring that skin is refined, balanced, and hydrated, giving the skin a gorgeous all-over glow. Its Moisture Lock System continues to nourish skin for up to 72 hours.
This gentle tinted tan mousse is ideal for normal, combination, and oily skin types. Its quick-drying formula means it will not smudge on the skin, providing a natural, even tan that’s ready for its close-up in seconds.
Key Benefits :
- Easy to apply mousse that creates instant colour
- Develops into a natural tan over four to eight hours
- Dries in seconds
- Contains certified organic ingredients
- Continues to moisturise skin for up to 72 hours
Used in some of the world's top spas, these luxury organic sunless tanning products feature an odour-free, non-toxic formula and deliver a supremely natural-looking finish.
The founder, Irish-born Alyson Hogg launched Vita Liberata as an anti-aging skin care range, but in 2007 when her friends asked her to concoct them a self-tanner, she made it her mission to create a formula without the unfavorable orange hue, streaking, or unpleasant scent. The resulting range is completely non-toxic with natural, organic ingredients and Moisture Locking and Odour Remove technologies that give a bronzed glow and long lasting hydration. With products like the Trystal™, a self-tanning bronzing powder, and the pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan which lasts up to 4 times longer than regular tans, Vita Liberata has gained an impressive following of celebrity and makeup artist devotees.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR ABSOLUTE HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES RELATING TO YOUR ORDER, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW, AND WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO ASSIST YOU.
Sales taxes will be calculated at checkout where applicable.
We typically ship your order within 24 hours. Where possible, we try to ship the same day. During peak periods, there may be a delay of one day (but we sure try hard to avoid that). Order status will be emailed to you when your order ships.
Delivery is free for all orders over 350 AED. Otherwise, delivery is 25 AED.
Once your order has shipped, it usually takes 3 business days. If you have not received after 3 days, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
We love our customers and your satisfaction is very important to us. We will do everything we can to make you happy.
You can return your product up to 7 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. Any opened product shall not be refunded.
If you change your mind and wish to exchange a product, that's no problem. To be eligible, your item must be returned within 7 days of purchase. Please use a trackable shipping method, as we cannot be responsible for missing incoming deliveries. The goods must be unused, in the same condition you received them in and they must also be in the original packaging. We will charge a small freight fee to dispatch your replacement, depending on your location.
- Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Moisturise dry areas including hands, elbows, knees, ankles, feet and any light hair.
- Step 2: For best results, apply to skin using our Tan Applicator Mitt in upward circular motions, ensuring all areas are covered. Finally, lightly glide the excess gel on your Mitt over hands and feet. The product gives a light gleam to guide your application and ensure no missed patches.
- Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed. No need to rinse off. You will see a glow after 3 hours, but before getting skin wet, allow 8 hours for your natural looking tan to fully develop.
- Step 4: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as required.
Also ! Check our blog for pictures tutorial.