Self Tan Dark Mist
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Mist is the deepest, darkest fake tan yet, this lightweight mousse tailors to your individual skin tone and gives our longest-lasting tan in one application.
How to apply :
1. PREP Exfoliate and moisturise dry areas, hands, feet, ankles & wrists
2. APPLY Spray evenly, ensuring all areas are covered and buff with a Mitt
3. RINSE Shower off after 4-8 hours
4. GLOW A deep dark tan, tailored to your individual skin tone will develop over 6-8 hours
Psst .... Follow our quick step-by-step video guide to applying this award winning fake tan product at home - including the best preparation, application tips and tricks and maintenance advice from the professionals you trust.
St.Tropez self tan is an award winning UK tanning range.
You will get a beautiful glow all year long with their gradual and instant tanning products. A natural looking tan that lasts for days after just one application, perfect for all of your sunkissed needs.
Preferred self-tan from London Fashion Show high-end designers
- Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Moisturise dry areas including hands, elbows, knees, ankles, feet and any light hair.
- Step 2: For best results, apply to skin using our Tan Applicator Mitt in upward circular motions, ensuring all areas are covered. Finally, lightly glide the excess gel on your Mitt over hands and feet. The product gives a light gleam to guide your application and ensure no missed patches.
- Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed. No need to rinse off. You will see a glow after 3 hours, but before getting skin wet, allow 8 hours for your natural looking tan to fully develop.
- Step 4: To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as required.
Also ! Check our blog for pictures tutorial.