Skin Active - Exfoliating Wash
Neostrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash is a foam that has a lightly exfoliating activity besides cleansing the skin, which helps to boost cell renewal and prepares the skin for optimal treatment benefits of the Skin Active regimen.
Suitable for all skins, this is the ideal skin wash to achieve an even skin texture, boosts radiance and has a maximum antiaging results against uneven texture, wrinkles.
Formulated without: fragrance, parabens.
- Gluconolactone and Maltobionic Acid help to even the skin texture and boost radiance
- Aloe, Chamomile, Cucumber and Rosemary Extracts calm and soothe the skin;
- Gluconolactone also has antioxidant activity due to its ability to trap damaging metals like iron.
How to use:
Shake well before using. Apply a small quantity of Neostrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash onto wet skin and massage, avoiding the eye contour. Rinse thoroughly. Apply morning and evening.
We're on a mission to help people by helping their skin.
Our name translates to "new layers." Two words that perfectly describe our skincare philosophy that visible results come from renewing layers of the skin.
The NEOSTRATA® difference.
- Our products exfoliate the surface layers of your skin, revealing fresh, new layers.
- We develop our products at the ph level that your skin absorbs most effectively.
- We target the building blocks of skin's matrix for long-term results.
We have been researching topical skincare ingredients for over 40 years, discovering and patenting some of the best-known technologies, like Glycolic Acid, which have been licensed within the skincare industry worldwide.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.