Resurface - Foaming Glycolic Wash 20AHA
NeoStrata Resurface Foaming Glycolic Wash is a facial cleanser that exfoliates and refines the skin at the same time.
Its foaming texture is incredibly refreshing and suitable for all skin types. Even though it is formulated with a smart delivery system that minimizes irritation, its high concentration of glycolic acid is ideal for experienced users.
Glycolic acid helps to refine the texture of the skin all the while boosting radiance. As a result, each application leaves the skin ready for the regimen that follows! It exfoliates and refines the texture of the skin, boosts radiance and unclogs pores at the same time;
- Glycolic acid helps to refine the texture of the skin all the while boosting radiance.
Note : Formulated without: soap.
How to use:
Shake well before using. Apply two to three pumps of NeoStrata Resurface Foaming Glycolic Wash onto wet skin and massage, avoiding the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry. Application morning and evening
We're on a mission to help people by helping their skin.
Our name translates to "new layers." Two words that perfectly describe our skincare philosophy that visible results come from renewing layers of the skin.
The NEOSTRATA® difference.
- Our products exfoliate the surface layers of your skin, revealing fresh, new layers.
- We develop our products at the ph level that your skin absorbs most effectively.
- We target the building blocks of skin's matrix for long-term results.
We have been researching topical skincare ingredients for over 40 years, discovering and patenting some of the best-known technologies, like Glycolic Acid, which have been licensed within the skincare industry worldwide.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.