Isdinceutics Instant Flash [Lifting Effect]
ISDINCEUTICS Instant Flash is an instantly beautifying ampoule that promotes an immediate face lifting effect, as well as an instantly rejuvenated appearance.
Formulated with a unique blend of exclusive ingredient complexes, such as LiftFirm, Peptide Q10, and LineBoost, this luxurious ampoule also provides an anti-aging effect. It reduces the appearance of both wrinkles and fine lines, resulting in a brighter, more youthful appearance.
- LiftFirm promotes an immediate and prolonged lifting effect, all the while minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines;
- Peptide Q10 energizes facial skin, erasing signs of fatigue and stress, which results in smoother skin;
- LineBoost is a unique combination of ingredients with anti aging and moisturizing benefits that visibly rejuvenate the appearance of the face.
How to use:
Apply half of one ISDINCEUTICS Instant Flash ampoule to the clean and dry skin of the face and neck. Massage gently until the product absorbs, then proceed with your skincare routine as usual. In order to maintain the effectiveness of the ampoule, use the second half of the product within 48 hours.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.