Active Repair Eye Contour
Esthederm Active Repair Eye Contour Cream is a global eye care that fights dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles, for a less tired and younger look.
Esthederm Active Repair Eye Contour Cream is a global eye contour care cream that fights wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness and is suitable for all skins, including sensitive. The skin is more luminous and bright, fines lines are smoothed and it's decongesting action visibly reduces puffiness, fighting the fatigued look. The fragile eye contour area is strengthened and regenerated for a youthful look.
Esthederm Active Repair Eye Contour Cream has the following characteristics:
- Instantly smooths fine lines for a younger look
- The decongesting properties allow for a depuffing action that is clearly visible
- Dark circles are brightened for a less fatigued look
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Should be used by people over 30 years old
How to use : Apply Esthederm Active Repair Eye Contour Cream using your fingers to dab the product on the eye contour and then lightly massage using circular motions.
Institut Esthederm is a French cosmetic brand that was founded over 40 years ago. From skin care to sun care, the brand holds a wide product portfolio for all skin types and skin concerns, especially ageing.
Inspired by professional aesthetics and developed with exclusive expertise, Esthederm offers advanced solutions to help your skin resist external stressors, visible signs of aging, and a wealth of other skin concerns.
The mission of the brand is to take care of women’s beauty over time with honesty. No one has perfect skin and the ageing process is unfortunately inevitable! But it can be slowed down thanks to a great understanding of the skin’s ecosystem and by providing the right daily routine that will reinforce its natural mechanisms.
Institut Esthederm’s patented formulation water is unique as it replicates the water you have in your skin. It makes all our products 100% active and perfectly assimilated by the skin.
Esthederm Skin Care Range
Esthederm Intensive harnesses the properties of powerful molecules, in the correct doses, in order to achieve the ideal efficiency in skincare. For the targeted treatment of different skin concerns, this collection of Esthederm products offers quick and precise results without harming the balance of the skin.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.