Photoderm Spot-Age SPF50+ Gel Cream [Anti-Aging Skin]
Bioderma Photoderm Spot-Age Gel-Cream SPF50+ Sunscreen is more than a sunscreen.
With a unique formula, that provides broad-spectrum protection, it shields your skin from UVA and UVB rays and also from infrared and visible light. But, in addition, it also contains Centella asiatica and both Vitamins C and E.
These elements provide antioxidant benefits. They protect the skin from free radicals and help limit the photoaging effects on the skin.
With a pleasant light texture, it is non-comedogenic, water-resistant and an excellent makeup base. It helps prevent and reduce signs of aging such as dark spots, loss of firmness and wrinkles. It is the perfect ally since it not only protects but also improves your skin.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, photoaging;
- Time of application: morning, before sun exposure;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: provides high sun protection against UVA/UVB rays, protects from infrared and visible light, helps prevent and reduce signs of aging such as dark spots, loss of firmness and wrinkles, is a waterproof formula, non-comedogenic and an excellent makeup base;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- Asiaticoside, an active component of Centella asiatica, has the ability to stimulate collagen production not only helping regenerate the skin but also providing a deep firming effect;
- Cellular Bioprotection‚ that stars Ectoin and Mannitol, stimulates the natural defenses of the skin, protecting against the harmful effects of solar radiation;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin, keeping it hydrated and shielded from environmental sources of irritation;
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E are powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals helping limit the photoaging effects on the skin. Vitamin E protects against cell mutation caused by sun exposure, while Vitamin C provides additional protection against acute UVB damage.
How to use:
Apply Bioderma Photoderm Spot-Age Gel-Cream SPF50+ Sunscreen to the face evenly and in generous doses in the morning or 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after perspiring, swimming or drying off with a towel, in order to maintain high levels of protection. Avoid sun exposure at noon or for many hours. Do not expose babies and children directly to the sun.
Founded in 1977, in the beautiful french city Aix En Provence, pharmaceutical company, Bioderma Laboratory specialises in skin care for dermatological and hair/scalp conditions.
Driven by dermatologist knowledge and loved by beauty enthusiasts alike, Bioderma’s innovative approach to skincare will open your eyes to the benefits of using the correct skincare for your concern.
They have many range , such as :
Sensibio: Sensitive and reactive skin types
Hydrabio: Dehydrated skin types prone to sensitivity
Sebium: Oily and problematic skin types
White Objective: Pigmentation and brightening care for sensitive skin
Atoderm: Very dry skin that’s prone to sensitivity
Cicabio: Damaged skin
Bioderma Best sellers
May it be the Sensibio, Hydrabio or Sebium range, it is one of the best water cleanser. Capture impurities and leave your skin clean and comfortable.
As we age, our cell replacement rate slows down, causing the skin to become dull and dry. Collagen, the skins’ building blocks, is more easily broken down and is much more difficult to rebuild, which causes the skin to sag and creates more wrinkles.
How fast the skin ages is affected by different factors but the biggest causes are genetics, UV rays and environmental pollution. The latter ages the skin due to the addition of free radicals into your skin which attacks the cells and breaks them down.
PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR
Mature skin needs extra moisture and, as with all skin types, daily protection to keep it healthy. Make sure to choose products that help the skin to repair damage as well as moisturise from within.
- Retinol is a well documented ingredient designed to help mature skin. It stimulates collagen production and smoothes out fine lines. A good complement to UV protection are antioxidants to help maintain the skins’ radiance. They protect the skin against free radicals and help to repair the cells in the skin.
- Products with AHA acids will help remove old skin cells, increase cell regeneration and have a smoothing effect.
- A rich night cream can also give your skin the extra moisture it needs.
- When treating mature skin it is important to use a high SPF against both UVA and UVB rays.
Make sure to also take into account which skin type you have. Mature skin requires extra care but can also need tailored treatment, for example if your skin is reactive.