Photoderm Nude Touch SPF50+
Bioderma Photoderm Nude Touch is the new innovation from Bioderma for oily to combination skin.
This sunscreen ensures that all oily and combination skins are able to stay matte for up to 8 hours, thanks to its patents - the Fluidactiv patent ensures that the sebum production is reduced and that the quality of the sebum is improved; the Cellular Bioprotection patent reinforces the skin's defenses against solar radiation to reduce premature aging.
The Liquid-to-powder technology gently mattifies the skin and the silky pigments even the skin tone. Available in three different shades.
- Cellular Bioprotection patent boosts the skin's natural defenses against the solar radiation;
- Fluidactiv patent and Capryloyl Glycine reduce the sebum production and improve the quality of the sebum to reduce imperfections;
- Salicylic acid smooths the skin texture with continued use for a perfect finish;
- Liquid-to-powder technology ensures a mattifying finish and anti-shine action;
- 100% Mineral sunscreens ensure solar protection against UVA/UVB radiation.
How to use: Shake the bottle well until you can hear the mixers inside the bottle. Apply Bioderma Photoderm Nude Touch in the morning, as the last step of your skincare routine, on the face, neck and chest. Reapply after 2h sun exposure, bathing or towel-drying.
Founded in 1977, in the beautiful french city Aix En Provence, pharmaceutical company, Bioderma Laboratory specialises in skin care for dermatological and hair/scalp conditions.
Driven by dermatologist knowledge and loved by beauty enthusiasts alike, Bioderma’s innovative approach to skincare will open your eyes to the benefits of using the correct skincare for your concern.
They have many range , such as :
Sensibio: Sensitive and reactive skin types
Hydrabio: Dehydrated skin types prone to sensitivity
Sebium: Oily and problematic skin types
White Objective: Pigmentation and brightening care for sensitive skin
Atoderm: Very dry skin that’s prone to sensitivity
Cicabio: Damaged skin
Bioderma Best sellers
May it be the Sensibio, Hydrabio or Sebium range, it is one of the best water cleanser. Capture impurities and leave your skin clean and comfortable.
Oily skin is caused by an over-production of oil in the sebaceous glands. It is caused by many factors, but mostly due to hormonal imbalances, using an incorrect mixture of skincare products which then cause imbalances, or hereditary issues.
Since people with this skin type have an increased rate of sebum production they often experience trouble with blocked pores. This leads to both blackheads and pimples. Blackheads show up as small black dots on the skins’ surface, with the sebum manifesting deeper down in the pore. The black colour is caused by the skins’ own pigment being oxidised and the rest of the pores’ contents are old skin cells and sebum.
A common belief is that oily skin needs to be treated with products that dry your skin out. This is quite the opposite, oily skin needs gentle skincare with products that are designed to balance the skins’ sebum production whilst moisturising it. Dry skin can cause more oil to be produced as the skin tries to compensate for the lack of moisture.
- A mild moisturiser or gel is a good way to keep the skin hydrated without making it more oily.
- Deep cleansing the skin is fine, as long as it is done with mild products. Sometimes, depending on how your skin feels, just an astringent facial water can be enough.
- A good complement to your skincare routine are exfoliants that work to open up the blocked pores so that the sebum can easily be removed. Oily skin generally ages more slowly than dry skin because the sebum protects and naturally lubricates the skin.